T [-21]
Sunday, November 4, 2007
I couldn't sleep last night; I was staring at the calendar. Essay Writing's on the 26th of this month and I really have to practice.
Meaning, I won't be blogging as much, not until all of this is over.
Instead, I'll be going back to the analog journal - ie. pen and notebook (or Moleskine in my case). I get to practice both my writing and handwriting. Call it a double feature. Heh. Not only that I'll be keeping a journal, but I also prepared a list of essays topics I'll be writing about. I hope to at least complete three or four essays per week and daily journal entries. I should also read essays; mine and other published essays.
It'll be just like going back to comm 2.
No more excuses.
Heinlein's Rules
- You Must Write
- Finish What You Start
Meaning, I won't be blogging as much, not until all of this is over.
Instead, I'll be going back to the analog journal - ie. pen and notebook (or Moleskine in my case). I get to practice both my writing and handwriting. Call it a double feature. Heh. Not only that I'll be keeping a journal, but I also prepared a list of essays topics I'll be writing about. I hope to at least complete three or four essays per week and daily journal entries. I should also read essays; mine and other published essays.
It'll be just like going back to comm 2.
No more excuses.
Heinlein's Rules
- You Must Write
- Finish What You Start
