get a move on, dammit.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Several articles in progress.
Okay, my bad. I need to get moving...
1. article: General Assembly Coverage
2. editorial: Fanatical Fangirls
inspired by [anonymous] and [Fangirl].
3. editorial: TV aka Pandora's Box
inspired by an epiphany i had.
4. editorial: Flattery gets you where?
inspired by new blood.
5. flash fiction: whoever said that Jack The Ripper is male??
a new approach to my story that was already in outline form, but was never really developed. also, inspired by my would-be costume for the party.
6. editorial: sloths of slackerville
... more when I find the scraps of paper where I jot down notes. Eesh.
Okay, my bad. I need to get moving...
1. article: General Assembly Coverage
2. editorial: Fanatical Fangirls
inspired by [anonymous] and [Fangirl].
3. editorial: TV aka Pandora's Box
inspired by an epiphany i had.
4. editorial: Flattery gets you where?
inspired by new blood.
5. flash fiction: whoever said that Jack The Ripper is male??
a new approach to my story that was already in outline form, but was never really developed. also, inspired by my would-be costume for the party.
6. editorial: sloths of slackerville
... more when I find the scraps of paper where I jot down notes. Eesh.
