Announcement
Friday, October 3, 2008"Maybe this Robin needs to fly!"
- Ando, Heroes (Season 3)
(Hey, Dick Grayson did get tired of Bruce Wayne; why do you think Nightwing was born? But I digress...)
Epiphany:
Flying sounds good.
Solo flight - for an indefinite period of time - is even better.
Despite still feeling like shite, I feel better.
I'll get better.
Henceforth, private musings will be kept strictly and safely inside Herald (the Moleskine) or in my personal Swiss account (my head). If you want to read them, just ask. I'm not promising I will share; I will think about it, however.
I will be updating this place about public-friendly happenings, for the sake of my readers (and known stalkers, whichever you prefer to be called as), but I doubt if it's anything worth reading. Definitely nothing deep.
But if you want deep, that will involve talking.
If anybody wants to talk (-ahem- Hi, Teach), I can do that.
I'll always talk to somebody who's willing to return the favor.
I'll let the Ice Block guard my door for now.
Quite a workaholic, that one. Talks but not much; a tad aloof.
Don't let it scare you. Harmless enough.
But I'll always be here.
Just press the doorbell.
[disclaimer]
no harm was intended during this epiphany and the writing of this post -- please don't think too much of it.
Now, I'm off to watch HOUSE.
