clutter
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I was preparing my stuff for tomorrow (assuming I'm in good enough condition to work) and was rummaging through my bag when I realized what I actually have inside; the contents of which, people won't even bother looking at -- except when I enter establishments, then they require bag inspection.
People have actually done this as a meme/survey. It's called "what's inside my bag?" (how inventive)
This is my clutter:
bag: the SAK, red and black (from my cousin)
perfume: Lacoste Touch of Pink (from my dad)
wallet: bifold Lacoste (from my mommy)
mobile: iPhone 3G (I paid for half and will be paying the monthly)
journal: Moleskine, large ruled (hey, I bought this!)
I hate bringing umbrellas; no wonder I get sick.
I do wonder how those things got there.. I'm just a college lecturer who doesn't get paid much.
On yeah, I get them as gifts. x]
People have actually done this as a meme/survey. It's called "what's inside my bag?" (how inventive)
This is my clutter:
bag: the SAK, red and black (from my cousin)
perfume: Lacoste Touch of Pink (from my dad)
wallet: bifold Lacoste (from my mommy)
mobile: iPhone 3G (I paid for half and will be paying the monthly)
journal: Moleskine, large ruled (hey, I bought this!)
I hate bringing umbrellas; no wonder I get sick.
I do wonder how those things got there.. I'm just a college lecturer who doesn't get paid much.
On yeah, I get them as gifts. x]

October 2, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Check: The interesting question to answer is "What IS clutter?"