sekrit indulgence
Thursday, September 18, 2008
... I've always collected bags. Really. Ever since I was a kid; I would always whine that I need/want a new bag. I remember having a closet full of it.
Heck, I even like the part when I transfer my stuff from one bag to another -- which I recall doing every single day.
Anyway, I'm partial to lacoste, ralph lauren/polo jeans; been so for a long time, but this one caught my eye:

It also costs USD $2500, for the bigger one.
Oh, and it's not ideal to lug it around during the rainy season: the ink (on the drawing) bleeds. Yah, we've got bleeding fairies, folks.
It's a little big (for my stuff, anyway. It measures 11x13x3.5 inches), but it's too freaking cute.
Heck, I even like the part when I transfer my stuff from one bag to another -- which I recall doing every single day.
Anyway, I'm partial to lacoste, ralph lauren/polo jeans; been so for a long time, but this one caught my eye:

The Prada Fairy Bag.
It also costs USD $2500, for the bigger one.
Oh, and it's not ideal to lug it around during the rainy season: the ink (on the drawing) bleeds. Yah, we've got bleeding fairies, folks.
It's a little big (for my stuff, anyway. It measures 11x13x3.5 inches), but it's too freaking cute.
