Ms. S
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Two weeks into teaching:
I get very little sleep at night (1:00am, usually; and I wake up at 6am).
I study more than did when I was a student (I'm teaching subjects I studied back in 2005).
I get a crapload of work (4 subjects; 9 classes).
I don't get paid much for it. (PhP10,000 gross).
I am used to being called "ms." or "ma'am".
I can remember some of their faces and names now.
I am in constant pain (my feet, especially).
... it's not so bad.
I get very little sleep at night (1:00am, usually; and I wake up at 6am).
I study more than did when I was a student (I'm teaching subjects I studied back in 2005).
I get a crapload of work (4 subjects; 9 classes).
I don't get paid much for it. (PhP10,000 gross).
I am used to being called "ms." or "ma'am".
I can remember some of their faces and names now.
I am in constant pain (my feet, especially).
... it's not so bad.
