<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


eyeroll here.

Friday, May 2, 2008

They're seriously pushing, aren't they? Heh. I'm supervising that grad AVP and I'm also the one who was assigned to design the grad invitation/programme.

I'm graduating, geez.

But the good thing about it is that I get to manipulate it into something us students from Eastwood would like; we're a difficult crowd to please. I made it, my friends like it so I say tough to the other campuses.


front (draft version)



Preview because I can post it here, because it's my work. Size is half of the usual 8.5 x 11 template and the programme is on the flip side; you can imagine the tiny font and near nonexistent spaces. Not posting that here because they have yet to give me the names. I'll upload it when I finish.


edit: by popular demand, here's the unfinished programme - I'll be getting the list later this afternoon.

back (draft version)


leave a comment