<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


suffering

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Much thanks to my upset stomach - something I've been suffering from for the entire weekend - I've been reverted back to not being able to sleep properly. Just fantastic.

It's alright, I suppose. I finally finished my OJT last friday (woohoo!) and now I have to complete other things like the series of drawings I'm doing for a project and a research paper I have yet to start. Maybe later, if I'm unable to go to school (depends on how disagreeable my stomach will be), I'll finish my work at home. The heat keeps me from falling asleep; although it becomes so unbearable that I force myself to sleep just so I wouldn't feel the heat.

Huh. Lovely dilemmas.

Anyway.

Work isn't completely over-and-done-with... yet. Just last week we were asked if we can help come up with a video/AVP and design the invitations for graduation next month. I don't mind coming up with the invitations, but what they're suggesting for the video/AVP is downright confusing and ridiculous and why on earth are they asking us to do it - we're the graduating class! Let the... aliens handle that one. They ought to learn to not depend on us so much since we're leaving.

Also, JB gave me something else to think about: don't we get grad pix? For EW, at the very least?

I'm gonna have to drop some hints about that.

If I know where to drop them, that is.

Anyway, since I won't be falling asleep any time soon, I'm gonna try and finish watching Batman Begins, still a good two more hours to go. Heh.




EDIT @ 1:43am

SIGHH... I love characters who are warped; geniuses gone bad. I used to play three of those (one not so evil, another just necessarily so... the third was born from and raised by a twisted mother) . Good times.

Or - to those who are in the know as far as my taste in men goes - maybe I just love how the hair is styled, how he is dressed... heck, even the glasses hold an attraction for me (it's true).

Cillian Murphy as Dr. Jonathan Crane (aka Scarecrow)

In the movie (0:43:50), he does this pause, inclined his head and his eyebrow arched, lips curled and twitched. Delicious; I all but squealed.

I could see him as a slightly older version of my Ice Block. Mmmm...

leave a comment