<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


*shriek*

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The HP verse, how it is in my head, especially with the baddies has been heavily influenced by years of RPing. Helena Bonham Carter was an awesome Bellatrix Lestrange in the movie adaptation, but the character will always carry the face of Jennifer Connelly - the old PB I use - for me.

Likewise, Keanu will always be my lovable Rodolphus Lestrange.

And it's always interesting when our chosen PBs/actors end up being involved in one movie. I even remember hoping how those two (mentioned above) should be in a project together. Mainly so that I can find ready-made pictures instead of making manips. xD Had fun gathering pix of Dolphus and Bastan (keanu and RDJr, respectively - for those not in the know) during premier/promotions of A Scanner Darkly.

I had given up, actually, thinking it will never happen. Besides, I don't get to RP as much. :C

Was thrilled though, with the fact that Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr. (dear Rabastan; miss him too. abusing him, more like. bastard.) is to have a cameo in the remake of The Incredible Hulk which involves Liv Tyler.


Then I see this piece of news:

"Jennifer has signed on to star in a remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves. "



Holy shit. ;____;

Now that is ironic.

If ever my favourite OTP (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE) gets paired up in a movie... I'll hit the roof and die happy.

On another note: Been going through pictures, mostly portraits because I plan to continue Project: Sushi soon and I need inspiration for a group shot. I got sidetracked when I came across Annie Leibovitz's work. Stunning photography, especially the portraits (e.g. Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue Covers ). They look so... epic/dramatic/poetic.

She is also responsible for the Vanity Fair: Hollywood Issue (March 2007). I'm just not sure if that'll work for you, or if you need to be registered in the forums (as I am) to view it. Hopefully it will; I love those pictures.

leave a comment