Intriguing.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Was surfing Amazon for books I'd like to read, since titles in my supposedly to-read list is fast becoming scarce; and being the bibliophile that I am, that's something of a fear that results in an almost insatiable craving to go book hunting. Towards the bottom of each page are links to recommendation lists, made by other readers.
I came across an intriguing tagline used as a title for one list (although I didn't venture into the list itself; guessing it's romance-related... not exactly big on reading cheese):
. . . Nice. Wonder if I can formulate a story around that.
-eyes Hunter-
EDIT @ 12.50AM, jan 14
A quick, yet shameless plug: my deviantArt account is currently housing my photography stuff (might later include manipulations, etc). I'll stick to photography, since I can't bring myself to draw again.
I came across an intriguing tagline used as a title for one list (although I didn't venture into the list itself; guessing it's romance-related... not exactly big on reading cheese):
"Reformed rakes make the best husbands."
. . . Nice. Wonder if I can formulate a story around that.
-eyes Hunter-
EDIT @ 12.50AM, jan 14
A quick, yet shameless plug: my deviantArt account is currently housing my photography stuff (might later include manipulations, etc). I'll stick to photography, since I can't bring myself to draw again.
