<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


Books [edited]

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PAST: WHAT I'VE READ IN 2007 (aka books i've splurged on; in no particular order)
Twilight (stephenie meyer)
New Moon (stephenie meyer)

Eclipse (stephenie meyer)

His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass (philip pullman)
His Dark Materials: The Subtle Knife (philip pullman)

His Dark Materials: The Amber Spyglass (philip pullman)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (jk rowling)
For One More Day (mitch albom)
Definitely Dead (charlaine harris)
All Together Dead (charlaine harris)
Touch The Dark (karen chance)
Claimed By Shadow (karen chance)
Bloody Bones (laurell k hamilton)
Orphans of Chaos (john c. wright)
Hannibal Rising (thomas harris)
Heart-Shaped Box (joe hill)
I Am Legend (richard matheson)
The Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric and Discredited Diseases (vandermeer & roberts)
Wicked (gregory maguire)
The Prince
(niccolo machiavelli)
The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror (christopher moore)
The Lies of Locke Lamora; Gentlemen Bastards 1 (scott lynch)



note: I've read other books, but those are what I can easily remember, once I look at my inventory. I've also read anthologies of essays (mainly zafra and youngblood) and short stories (PSF 2&3).




PRESENT: WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING (aka books i'm still reading until now)
Fluke: I Know Why The Winged Whale Sings (christopher moore)



FUTURE: TO-READ LIST (aka books received as xmas gifts)
Red Seas Under Red Skies; Gentlemen Bastards 2 (scott lynch)
Fugitives of Chaos (john c. wright)
20th Century Ghosts (joe hill)
The Brothers Karamazov (fyodor dostoyevsky)
Memnon (scott oden)
The Dante Club (matthew pearl)



FUTURE: WHAT I'D LIKE TO READ ( aka books i'd like to own one day :] )
Book of Lost Things (john connolly)
The Vintner's Luck (elizabeth knox)
Daylight (elizabeth knox)
Nightwatch (sergei lukyanenko)
Wormwood: A Collection of Short Stories (poppy z. brite)
The Devil You Know (poppy z. brite)







coming soon: 2007 and 2008 movies.

leave a comment