prologue
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I was going to post something lengthy about what I learned in the past three months (especially about my discovery that I'm actually a human being who - aside from the shitty pay and ridiculous workload - enjoys teaching) about my first full time job as a lecturer.
But I don't feel the "end" of the term yet as I still have three more classes, ongoing.
... But I will. Soon.
When I'm done checking papers, submitting grades, etc.
So if you care, dear stalker, then feel free to check back later this week. Or the next, I'm not sure.
But I don't feel the "end" of the term yet as I still have three more classes, ongoing.
... But I will. Soon.
When I'm done checking papers, submitting grades, etc.
So if you care, dear stalker, then feel free to check back later this week. Or the next, I'm not sure.
