hmm
Friday, July 11, 2008
A week ago, I was looking for something I can ask my dad to buy, while he's on an official trip to both Penang and Japan.
Initially, a perfume would do. I seem to have a lacoste collection; I'm missing Touch of Sun.
He won't be back until after his trip to Japan.
Then today I thought...
... how much would an iPhone 3G cost over there, I wonder.
Heh, I'm probably not thinking straight. Need sleep. Wait -- I need a bath, then I need sleep.
Edit @ 11:39pm; July 12, 2008
Eh, I'm starting to like the N95 better. Hmm.
Initially, a perfume would do. I seem to have a lacoste collection; I'm missing Touch of Sun.
He won't be back until after his trip to Japan.
Then today I thought...
... how much would an iPhone 3G cost over there, I wonder.
Heh, I'm probably not thinking straight. Need sleep. Wait -- I need a bath, then I need sleep.
Edit @ 11:39pm; July 12, 2008
Eh, I'm starting to like the N95 better. Hmm.
