sushi
Monday, March 10, 2008
The only thing I really like about staying as late as 9:00PM at 'work', is that after 6, I get to just play around; I browse the Internet, read, catch up on episodes and (most especially) draw.
I love my tablets. The Intuos3 (at work) and the Bamboo Fun.
At the moment, I'm working on a project dubbed as "Project: Sushi".
No, I'm not making nor eating sushi, though I do miss eating sushi and not end up being broke afterwards. The old guard (my HS gang) is known as - for the lack of a better/cooler alias - the "old sushi crowd". A group of eight -- five girls and three guys. Simply put, we're regulars at the japanese restaurant where we eat everytime we go out (itinerary is usually in this order: meeting place, dinner, movie, walk around, coffee/dessert).
Ah, the good ol' days.
The idea of a reunion has been passed around; no idea if that'll fall through, since those eight are now scattered all over the globe. And most being too poor for a vacation. Haha.
So far I've finished 3 of 8. The finished character portraits can be found in my deviantART account. I'm just drawing the characters and possibly writing some descriptions, but that's pretty much it. Unless I lose what sense I have left (or get terribly bored, which is known to happen), I start drawing comics.
Miss the old crowd (heck, I even miss my old pet) but right now, I happily belong with the "coffee stalkers" - but that's for another series. xD
I love my tablets. The Intuos3 (at work) and the Bamboo Fun.
At the moment, I'm working on a project dubbed as "Project: Sushi".
No, I'm not making nor eating sushi, though I do miss eating sushi and not end up being broke afterwards. The old guard (my HS gang) is known as - for the lack of a better/cooler alias - the "old sushi crowd". A group of eight -- five girls and three guys. Simply put, we're regulars at the japanese restaurant where we eat everytime we go out (itinerary is usually in this order: meeting place, dinner, movie, walk around, coffee/dessert).
Ah, the good ol' days.
The idea of a reunion has been passed around; no idea if that'll fall through, since those eight are now scattered all over the globe. And most being too poor for a vacation. Haha.
So far I've finished 3 of 8. The finished character portraits can be found in my deviantART account. I'm just drawing the characters and possibly writing some descriptions, but that's pretty much it. Unless I lose what sense I have left (or get terribly bored, which is known to happen), I start drawing comics.
Miss the old crowd (heck, I even miss my old pet) but right now, I happily belong with the "coffee stalkers" - but that's for another series. xD
