<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


it makes you think.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Two things to rant about: (1.) a bitch (2.) a little boy

(1.) The Uber Bitch.
I won't elaborate, but this girl I kicked out of my community is now airing dirty laundry by broadcasting that my group is (excuse the french) ... shitty because of the characters and the players. She's long gone from my YM buddy list, none of those who stayed at the group talk to her, yet there she is, unable to move on. Here's the funny part: she made her own community, a total rip off from my group's plotline, she took off with two of my characters/journals and claim that they're hers and I've no right to them. I've long given up; she's got one twisted mind, infamous circular reasoning, and is just a tad too violent to play with. I won't even invest time and energy in retaliating at her little rant, bad-mouthing my community. Not stooping to that level. But this is what I have to say because it sums it up ever so nicely:

[her censored name here], fuck you. :D

(that felt oh so liberating.)


(2.) The Little Boy
I was stuck in traffic for nearly two hours, from IPI all the way to Meralco. Growl. But I saw something pretty interesting.

This woman (with a little boy, probably age 5 at most) was shouting at the jeepney driver. The driver was screaming back. This drama happened at the flyover. Anyhow, the gist of it was that the driver was overcharging her and since the woman refused to pay, the driver told her to get off and move to another jeep. They moved to ours. Their bickering didn't end there; they were still screaming profanities at each other, threatening to report each other and some such. They were both pretty deranged. The driver even got off.

But my attention was on the little boy. He was yelling too. Yelling at his mother - who was busy screaming at the driver in the middle of a traffic-laddened flyover - to stop and just transfer. He was tugging at her arm, pushing and was relentless in trying to calm her down. He even paid for their fee, when they transferred.

Children learn from the mistake of adults and become the adults when the grown-ups can't. An admirable trait, but methinks that adults should let children be children for as long as they can; they don't need the issues transferred to them.


Honestly, I am in awe of this little boy.

leave a comment