<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8079991839760377076?origin\x3dhttp://carouselhazard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

FREAKING GIFT TO HUMANITY.
evolution spent too much time on me; what's your excuse?


dumbelina.

Friday, August 31, 2007

My list of nicknames for people are increasing in number. But this one is just... fitting.

Meet Dumbelina. Her name is pretty much self-explanatory; she's as sharp as a bowling ball, it amazes me (though not in a good way). It's a bit late, so my rant about her will have to continue tomorrow morning as I prepare for my speech exam. I could use the anger. I'm a tad cranky, so I apologize but this was what I observed, and I am willing to bet that I'm not the only one.

Ergo, I'll make this quick, but not at all painless.

I told [anonymous] earlier after an encounter with Dumbelina: "I won't be surprised if this girl starts walking backwards."

Shonga kasi. Ugh.

The end. For now.

P.S. For what it's worth, I think she unwittingly just inspired an article that I must pen down asap before it vanishes.

leave a comment